I dyed some more last night. I’ll get some pics when I get home and see if I can put together a little tutorial on the frame I made to measure the yarn out with the stripes (pictured in the post below). It’s really easy and once you’ve made it measuring yarn for any stripe sequence is simple. It’s also highly addictive, I started this project as something to do with the random sock weight natural wool in my stash. I’ve used all that, some blue and tonight I’m ordering some superwash merino in cones.
Here in the studio, we are definitely feeling like it is sweater time. Some of us are still finishing up accessories from our holiday knitting, but we are excited about making sweaters and the workplace chat is full of links to Ravelry and other pattern sources with riffs on what yarn we could use and how we could adapt them.