Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks.
13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer, and Becky Sørensen
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella, please note that the print version of this interview contained an inaccurate description of the designer's identity and some misquotes and has been replaced with this online version which we'd direct you to read instead.(The author of this piece is a member of our team.)
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop