Make blocking your finished sweaters perfectly easier with this handily packaged kit which includes everything you'll need.
Soak your project in the no-rinse wool wash, spin out in the washing machine (at a low speed!) in one of the mesh bags (I love shape of these ones), squeeze any excess water out with the super-absorbant towel, then smooth out on the gridded towel on top of the pop-up mesh dyer. That gridded towel is so smart, definitely one of those 'where has this been all my life' ideas. The pop-up dryer buckles into a curved shape that allows air to flow underneath and is the ideal way to block a seamless garment. If you prefer to knit in pieces and block with pins you might want to check out the Cocoknits Knitter's Block kit.
The Sweater Care Kit includes:
- two fine mesh, zippered laundry bags (small: 8" × 12 × 8", large: 8" × 22" × 8")
- one large super-absorbent towel (dimensions 36" × 60")
- one super-absorbent grid towel, inches and centimeters on opposite sides (dimensions 40" × 40")
- one mesh pop-up dryer (dimensions 28" × 34" opened, 11" diameter folded)
- a bottle of unscented Eucalan wash
- jute bag (dimensions 15" × 12" × 5")
*This product is exempt from free shipping.