Pre-order – Laine Magazine Issue 7
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks.Print book
This is a pre-order - the issue is released on 15th February. Any other items in your order will be dispatched straight away unless you ask us to hold the order and send it as one parcel.
The price of Laine will be going up to £22 this year, but we are offering pre-orders at the previous price.
Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale,Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter,Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
· an interview with Veera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
· a Q&A with Annie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat, and shop