May 22, 2014 0 Comments
These twisted decreases are used in Angostura, they’re very useful when working twisted stitch cable patterns. The goal is to work a decrease that leans in the regular direction with only the top stitch twisted.
1. slip the first stitch purlwise onto the right needle tip
2. slip the second stitch knit wise onto the right needle tip
3. slip both stitches back to the left needle tip and knit them together
1. slip the first stitch purlwise to the right needle tip
2. insert the needle into the second stitch from back to front and slip it onto the right needle tip
3. return the 2 slipped stitches to the left needle tip
4. knit these 2 stitches together
This tutorial was prompted by a recent comment. If you have a request for a future tutorial please leave us a comment with your idea.
February 03, 2022 0 Comments
December 09, 2021 0 Comments
December 02, 2021 0 Comments
Find out the latest news from the studio such as sales, pattern releases, and new workshops or KALs our learning community, The Knitwork. We also share helpful tips and exclusive subscriber discounts...